Ity.im

Monday, April 7, 2008

Buxmania

As many of us can see, a lot of bux type sites have com on the scene of paid to... sites. All of them are promising a lot of things (especially fast and sure earnings) but not all of them have kept their promises. I too have joined a couple of them, but I didn't reach the minimum payout yet. Some of them have few posts, some of them have high payouts and another part of them have allready disapear. I don't want to be a pesimist but it seems to me that this bux type sites thing that we are going to, is going to be a repetition of the fall down of the PTC industry from a few years back, when this type of sites were comeing up as the mushrooms after rain and after a few month a big part of them were gone and only a part of them survived proveing to us and to themselves their seriousity and the honesty of their webmasters. That's all for now. I'll lay down and have a few more clicks, maybe join a few buxes and do the other daily things that I usually do and wait, ... and from time to time check out what is hapening with this bux type site to see if I was right or wrong.

No comments: