Ity.im

Sunday, July 6, 2008

My earnings

I've decided to post my earnings to date, so anyone can see how much I'm earning online:
  • buxear = 8.25 $ payment pending / No referrals
  • 5buxs.cn = 27.84 $ payment pending / 8 referrals
  • gooodbux = 8.37 $ payment pending / 1 referral
  • 07bux = 10.50 $ payment pending / 1 referral
  • dailyclicks = 15.95 $ payment pending/ No referral
  • xclix = 10.33 $ payment pending / No referral
  • quickrewards = 2.72 $ / 3.50 $ payed / 2 referrals
  • clixncash = 0.85 $ / 1.00 $ payed / No referrals
  • easyhits4u = 1.50 $ / 3.20 $ payed / No referrals
  • donkeymails = 0.40 $ / 3.35 $ payed / 61 referrals
Besides the above sites, I am member of a few others - where I have small earnings or where I don't believe I will ever get paid (I'm still monitoring them and if I'm going to be sure I've been scamed, I'll post them here - or hopefully I'll get payed), and some other that I've been payed and post the payment proof in a previous post on these blog.

Another thing, from today on, this blog is member of Technorati (here you can see my profile Technorati Profile).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing with us