Ity.im

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Home Business

I've tried for quite sometime to find some ways to make money staying at home and after spending a lot of time online I may say that I can do it. By saying this, it doesn't mean that I'm making thousands of dollars online, but I make enough money to say it worth it.
I've started like many others by using PTC sites - and I've soon learned that there are a lot of scams out there; but I've found a few that have payed me and I'm still using them (you can see these sites HERE).
The second step were the get paid to sites - where you are paid for taking surveys, join free sites, share your opinion in online polls, respond in quizzes, get cash back when buying online and many others things that you usually do when you are online.
What's to follow: making my own site and joining Adsense and maybe another publisher program.
The disappointment was the affiliate marketing - being member of some sites; I wasn't able to make any sales even If I was
spending some money and a good amount of time in promoting the chosen products. But maybe I've made some mistakes somewhere - I've got to double check this.
Finally - I am convinced that there are true posibilities in making money online, at least as a kind of a part time job.

No comments: