Ity.im

Sunday, September 19, 2010

September - working and earning

18.09.2010

Another month passed since my last update, so I'll post a quick resume of my work online - my cashouts and sites I've joined. I also decided to organize a little bit different my work online and here it is what I'm going to do: besides my daily work with different sites (PTC, blogs, forums and so on), I'll do my posting here and on my blog each Sunday - so it will be more regularly than it used to be; also I will ask for my payouts only on Sundays, instead each time I reach the payout minimum - this way I think I can keep a cleaner track of my earnings than before. And now let's see what happened the week that just passed away:

My September cashouts = 7,24$ until today and there were no sites which I am member of to go away this week.

I've joined other 3 PTC sites that looks good - Incrasebux - a site I've heard a lot of good things about and a lot of payment proofs posted online, Advertsthatpays - which I joined by curiosity - it pays in £ and is also owned by the same owners as Buildingbrass and Traffic-Bux which I have joined through a paid to sign-up ad but don't know much about it. These sites are looking good, they have a payout minimum between 1£ and 2$ (reasonable in my opinion), so I'll work with them for a while and see what happened.

I've received my first payments from Onbux - you can see it here, Cashium - you can see it here and Bigkahunaclicks - you can see it here or you can see all of them in the Payment Proof area of the site. I have also received payments from: Clickite, Donkeymails, Jillsclickcorner and Paidtoclick.in which you can see in the Payment Proof area of the site.

No comments: