Ity.im

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Payment and news

23.02.2010

Another two payments received today: first from WISHINGWELLPTC - you can see it here, and second - my first payment from PAIDMAILZ - you can see it here, or you can see both of them in the Payment Proofs area.

PAIDMAILZ is a site I've joined for a little time, where you are paid for clicking ads and viewing and comparing products from different online stores. I was a bit skeptical joining this one, but now I'm happy I did it - I earn arround 0.05$ daily, without referrals (but if you are from UK or USA you can do more) and I'm payed through Paypal or Alertpay at a minimum of 1$. I've got my first payment in less than 12 hours.

22.02.2010

Another payment received today from the trusted PAIDTOCLICK.IN - you can see it here, or in the Payment Proofs area.

21.02.2010

Another two payments received today: first from 99PTC - you can see it here, and second - my first payment from HYIFUND - you can see it here, or you can see both of them in the Payment Proofs area.

HYIFUND is my first experience with this kind of sites - investments fund sites, but it seems to be profitable: when I register they gave me 2.50$ free as an investment; after a few days, when I logged in I saw that my withdrawable account was a bit more then 1.50$ and I want to withdraw them but I can't - as they say you must invest at least 1$ to be able to withdraw. After thinking a bit, I invested the money and I was able to request my money, which, to my surprise I've received in less than 12 hours.

No comments: