Ity.im

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Paid to post - MyLot

Get Paid to Post is a system where you are given money by posting on a site. There are some Get Paid to Post forums, which work like normal forums, and there are also Get Paid to Post Social Networking sites. Last year I started using this kind of sites with Sizeofpaper and Ciao and I've even got a payment from Ciao - but when things seems to be on the good way, both of them disappear. Then I heard about MyLot and after watching it for a while (quite a long time) I decided to join them - and, until now I don't regret. I already got a few friends and learn lots of things just by reading other people posts and I already started to make some money, just by responding to some open discussion. So if it looks fine to you, you can join with me on MyLot or if you just want to check it out, take a look at myLot user profile and Mylot comunity.

1 comment:

carmz said...

hi there! i'm in mylot too! nice blog! ;)