Ity.im

Monday, January 31, 2011

New cashouts

30.01.2011

As usual - a quick review of my last earnings, see some news in the PTC world and show you some sites I've joined in - so, here are the facts:

My latest cashouts: I've received another payment from Scarlet-Clicks = 0.12$, Paidtoclick.in = 0.16$, and from Clicks4Cents = 0.67$.

Two of the sites I'm member of and where I was already been paid are having problems with Paypal - FansOfAds (which has already announced that is working no more with Paypal) and 1DollarNoAds (which has announced that Paypal has limited his accounts, but it has sended the necessary documents to this one and awaits to be unblocked); I've unlisted this two sites from my site - I'm still working with them, to see if they are going to sent payments with other processors, but until then they are slowly going towards my trash folder.

No comments: