Ity.im

Monday, January 31, 2011

News and cashouts

23.01.2011

Another week passed away and as usual I'll make a quick review of my last earnings, see some news in the PTC world and show you some sites I've joined in - so, here are the facts:

My latest cashouts: I've received another payment from Scarlet-Clicks = 0.13$, Onbux = 4.21$, LibertyBux = 0.25$, DollarClickorSignup = 1.06$ and BigKahunaClicks = 0.18$.

As I said in my previous post, I've joined a new PTC site VcBux that looks promising (in fact there are voices over the net saying it will be the next OnBux) and also an forum (based on e-currencies discussion) ECMF where I've also earned my first money (in LibertyReserve) doing simple tasks (first for logging in - you can see it here and second for posting in 5 different threads - you can see it here). I've also joined a PTC site called LibertyBux, which pays instantly in LibertyReserve and has a minimum payout of 0.10$ (you can see my first payment here). Also using the money gained in my LibertyReserve I've joined a HYIP site, called IncomeInv which gives me a 110% revenue after 1 day, and already have my first benefits from it (which you can see it here).

Also another site has gone - EleBux, once a good newcomer, no has vanished away. But I have also a good news (if we can say so) - VelvetCix, an Aurora PTC site, part of The Clickers network (together with The Clickers and Cash Harvest) and two of the three sites fall down in august 2009 (here is the explanation of the host company). Well, after almost one and a half year, VelvetCix is back. It has the same layout and more of that it has recognized my membership. And another thing, after the comeback, at my first login, I even have my money (a few cents as it was after an payout) back in my account. But that's not so important - what I think it counts more, is that this one is the first PTC site that makes a come back and it does it with the old accounts working (I didn't have to register again to log in to the site).

No comments: