Ity.im

Sunday, June 12, 2011

April news

24.04.2011

March also passed away and to my ashame I didn't kept my site up to date, so I'll have to make it quick - first, a look to my earnings for the passed away time together with my total March earnings and also, my latest payments March and April - so, here are the facts:

My March earnings were in a total of 21.33$ + 0.51€, where 14.33$ + 0.51 were received in PayPal and 7$ in AlertPay and you can see it here.

First of all, the payment proofs that I've received in March since my last post: BigKahunaClicks = 0.11$, CashnHits = 1.24$, DonkeyMails = 1.09$, KooDay = 7.00$, SymBux = 3.58$, SymBux = 2.55$, Scarlet-Clicks = 0.15$, LinkStoxx = 0.40, MatrixMails = 0.73$ and VcBux = 4.15$.

Also I have already received my firsts April payments as follows: my first payment from AdvertsthatPay = 1.20 and payments from: BestCashClicks = 3.31$, Clickite = 0.09$, InfinityBux = 3.93$, IncraseBux = 5.19$, KooDay = 7.00$, Scarlet-Clicks = 0.09$, and Clicks4Cents = 1.00$.

Now, some bad news - it seems that EuropaBux, once a good earner (at least for me) is going to go away - it seems that admin has left the site (I have a pending withdrawal since 27th February 2011) or has ran out of funds, but the result is the same, no matter the reason. Also, AoBux and 123Bux are gone for good in my opinion, so I've removed them from my list.

And some good news, posting my MatrixMails reflink at PTCTOP10, I've received 54 first level referrals which brought to me some other 29 second level referrals and also 5 third level referrals which makes me said that PTCTOP10 it's the best site to build my downline. Also, it seems that KooDay has become stable and now, as you can see from my posts, it's paying regularly and always on time (as it's said in their TOS).

No comments: