Ity.im

Sunday, June 12, 2011

March news

06.03.2011

February passed, so we'll take a look to what happened since my last post with both bad and good news - but first, as usual, I'll post a review of my earnings for the passed away time together with my total February earnings and also, my latest payments proofs for February and my firsts for March - so, here are the facts:

My February earnings were in a total of 32.09$ + 4.29 all received in PayPal and you can see it here.

First of all, the payment proofs that I've received in February since my last post: BigKahunaClicks = 0.11$, SymBux = 2.01$, SymBux = 3.16$, No-Minimum = 1.00$ and JillsClickCorner = 1.07$, my first payment from GRBux = 0.08$ and IfBux = 4.08$.

Also I have already received my firsts March payments as follows: LinkStoxx = 0.40, MatrixMails = 0.53$ and Scarlet-Clicks = 0.10$.

Now, some bad news - the Baydefeisptc group it's gone away for good - first, CarbonClicks and now, Baydefeisptc and Wishingwellptc are gone for good, so, I have removed them from my list.

And some good news, posting my MatrixMails reflink at PTCTOP10, I've received 26 first level and 10 second level referrals as you can see here - it's the best I've done until now building my downline.

No comments: